2018年9月10日月曜日

Journey to Mars

  Years go by. Slowly, you and Maki forget who you are. This world feels like it was made for you. You feel healthy, like you could live for ever.
  The food is good to eat. The animals are friendly. The weather is never too hot or too cold. You never feel sadness or pain.
  Then, one day, you and Maki meet a Snake under a blue tree...

 In this story, I'm an astronaut and I, Maki and Buck  were on the way to Mars. Then a wormhole appeared suddenly, I decided to go into the wormhole and we went to another time or place. Finally, Maki and I landed a blue planet.  And we cannot go back to the earth.

 This story reminded me of "Space Oddity" by David Bowie. In this song, he sang the anxiety or loneliness in the space. Do you want to go to the planet that nobody knows and nobody lives in, even if the planet is very comfortable for you? I don't want because I think I cannot put up with the loneliness.

Raine, P. (2014). JOURNEY TO MARS. Florida and Tokyo: Atama-ii Books.

2 件のコメント:

  1. Slowly, You and Maki forget who you are.
    Slowly, you and Maki forget who you are.

    The food good to eat.
    The food is good to eat.

    I and Maki landed a blue planet.
    Maki and I landed on a blue planet.

    This story reminded me "Space Oddity" by David Bowie.
    This story reminded me of "Space Oddity" by David Bowie.

    [That's a good song!]

    返信削除

comment on this course

 Through this class, I could learn some useful website to study academic English like "Academic Phrase bank", "AWL Highlighte...