2018年9月10日月曜日

self-intro

Hello!!

I'm Yukiho Hashimoto and I'm from Fukuoka, Japan.
I'm a 2nd-year student in the science faculty at Kumamoto University and I want to specialize organic chemistry, but this course needs high test scores, so I'm studying very hard this summer.
And it needs wide knowledge of science so I take classes of chemistry, physics, earth science, and biology.
In the future I want to get a job in Europe, so now I study not only English but German because I think these two languages are important to make a dream come true.

8 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Yukiho, your study seem to very interesting. To be honest, I want to get a job in Europe too. Why don't we talk in German together?

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Guten Morgen.
      Ich studieren German Wotentlich in der Bibliothek.
      Danke schon.

      削除
  2. I'm the 2nd grade student of science faculty of Kumamoto University
    I'm a 2nd-year student in the science faculty at Kumamoto University

    返信削除
  3. Is it difficult to study German for you?

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Yes, I think it's more difficult than studying English because there are a lot of articles that we should remember and use them depending on the situations.

      削除
  4. Hi, I'm Ayu.
    I'm in science department, too.
    Nice to meet you.

    返信削除
  5. Working in Europe is very cool!
    I wish your dream can be come true.
    Nice to meet you!

    返信削除

comment on this course

 Through this class, I could learn some useful website to study academic English like "Academic Phrase bank", "AWL Highlighte...